Business Operations Coordinator
This is a full-time role / London
MarcoPolo Learning is a rapidly growing children’s educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! We design products that educate and inspire millions of children worldwide. We're a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, animation, and creating original educational content for kids.
MarcoPolo Learning are looking for a Business Operations Coordinator to join the team. The suitable candidate will be based in London and support the executive team working closely with the CEO across business strategy and day to day operations. With an ability to creatively solve challenging problems, the ideal candidate will be a master stakeholder manager with a Swiss army knife approach to all challenges often rolling up their sleeves to push projects through.
- Support the CEO and senior management team with business strategy and operations
- Help develop and build the business to achieve MarcoPolo Learning’s global objectives
- Participate in business development and external industry forums to support new business as well as awareness of MarcoPolo Learning’s capabilities as a leader in the education and entertainment sector
- Provide support to the local and global business, to solve broad strategic problems
- Carry out market research when and where appropriate in line with the business objectives
- You will hold preferably a Masters degree in a field related to Business, Management or Marketing from a Russell Group/Ivy League university
- Fluency in Mandarin is strongly preferred
- You will have an understanding and an interest in business operations, management and marketing
- You should be passionate about children’s education and have a proven interest in the sector
- A knowledge of product management and data analytics would be an advantage
- You will have an entrepreneurial drive and a proven ability to be successful in a fast-paced, innovative and ever changing environment
- You should have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You will have an active interest in how innovation and technology is driving change in educational technology and a real desire to be a part of that innovation
- You will be a team player with a strong desire to collaborate and contribute
Due to high volumes of applications MarcoPolo Learning cannot commit to feeding back to all applications and this is a full-time role, based in London.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK.