This is a full-time role / New York
MarcoPolo is a rapidly growing online kids’ educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! We design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids’ learning experiences worldwide. We're a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, UXD, and now understanding the data to help produce bespoke learning experiences for kids (ages 3-7).
As we continue to grow and build out our product offering, the data we collect and our approach to analysis become more and more important. As such we are looking for a capable and experienced analyst to join our marketing team here at MarcoPolo Learning. You will be in your comfort zone working with big data and crunching numbers and derive pleasure in utilizing the data to provide actionable insights. This role will work closely with Performance, user acquisition, growth and CRM marketing as well as having a direct line into how the MarcoPolo world school product evolves.
- Execute quantitative analysis and provide actionable insights.
- Drive systematization of internal dashboards and reporting.
- Create dashboards, graphs and visualizations on data.
- Work closely with our back-end engineering team on data infrastructure management.
- Manage technical relationships with external tracking & analytics partners.
- Graduate within a Business Studies, Marketing or Analytics based field or similar.
- Experience in data analysis in a global B2C software/game/e-commerce company.
- Good knowledge of Python and/or R and related packages.
- Advanced skills in Data Visualization (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy etc).
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Calm and professional attitude.
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to synthesize data, market trends and user feedback to build insightful product features.
- Team player with a hardworking can do attitude is a must.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and manage work and adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience/good knowledge of the mobile app space.
- Experience/good knowledge of the kids’ educational space.
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work without direct supervision and comfortable using initiative in a lean start up.
- Enthusiastic team player who looks out for others, provides guidance, and readily shares knowledge
- Experience working in a digital/Mobile/App based startup environment
Due to high volumes of applications MarcoPolo Learning cannot commit to feeding back to all applications and this is a full-time role, based in New York.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the US.