Interactive Product Manager
This is a full-time role / London
MarcoPolo is a rapidly growing online kids educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! We design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids’ learning experiences worldwide. We're a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, UXD, and creating original content for kids.
This position involves working with the CEO and product team to create new game ideas and interactive experiences for kids that are delightful, educational and highly engaging. This position requires someone with an insatiable curiosity and a keen eye for quality. The product manager will constantly test and push the boundaries of what can be done with the ability to find the solutions of how to get there.
- Working in close collaboration with designers, product and engineering to see a project from concept through implementation.
- Manages project, timelines, and communication between teams.
- Constantly scrutinize the MarcoPolo Worldschool with an eye on advancing the product.
- Storyboard games and ideate new game mechanics.
- Be a constant champion for the user-kids, connecting with a kid’s psyche and the way they experience mobile games and videos.
- Experience, knowledge or interest in game engines and frameworks (Unity 3D, Unreal, Sprite Kit, etc.)
- Clearly articulate game designs, gameplay, and visuals using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision and other prototyping tools.
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and prioritize accordingly and create road maps for team projects.
- Proven track record influencing product direction with actionable insights.
- Eloquent communicator, comfortable with different communication styles needed for engineers, designers, and business stakeholders.
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, quality assurance, organizational and analytical skills.
- Clear understanding of current mobile game trends.
- Must have strong judgment/analytical problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, organized, good follow-through.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Experience with designing interactive products for kids.
- Enthusiastic team player who looks out for others, provides guidance, and readily shares knowledge.
- You are intrigued by kids and how they discover and learn about the world.