Marketing Strategist (New York)
This is a full-time role / New York
MarcoPolo is a rapidly growing online kids’ educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! We design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids’ learning experiences worldwide. We're a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, UXD, and creating original content for kids (ages 3-7).
We are searching for an experienced digital marketing specialist to help shape and implement our next phase of growth here at MarcoPolo Learning. The suitable candidate will be looking to roll up their sleeves and help define what is required to be a truly world class marketing function. Our suite of products are regularly featured in the apple store and we’re now looking to leverage our growing back catalogue of content, including our cartoon, World School, multiple games and a new offline offering to make a big splash in 2019.
- Implement and manage the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
- Help manage the corporate digital marketing ecosystem.
- Be accountable for delivering and maintaining a consistent and up-to-date corporate narrative (content) across all digital channels.
- Growing and engaging digital audiences.
- Support ongoing improvements in engagement and communication as well as internal KPIs.
- Acting as a champion and thought leader on digital marketing for the Business Units and across the organisation, helping leverage best practice to commercial advantage.
- Collaborate regularly with the Product and technology teams on route-to-market strategies and projects.
- Use web analytics to improve usability, design, content and utilise them to adapt strategic initiatives driven from Central Departments or Business Units.
- Liaise with business units to develop meaningful, targeted website campaigns that integrate across multiple channels driving conversions.
- Support CRM, content and web development throughout the email campaign process, including: creative, email content / messaging development, campaign execution, analytics, and reporting.Support on all digital content, innovate and drive the MarcoPolo approach to Social Media.
- Develop and define a social media advocacy strategy.
- Inspire and develop the digital marketing team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Masters qualified within a relevant marketing based field from a top University.
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing, ideally in the kids’ media, education, technology or innovation sectors with a focus on subscription products.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- A digital marketing evangelist, confident in talking about digital marketing with the breadth of experience and hands-on skill to demonstrate & educate.
- Experience managing global teams and working in an international, matrix-based structure with a preference towards exposure to the China market.
- Devise strategies driving traffic to the website, including organic SEO and PPC.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies with a sharp eye for detail.
- Data-driven expertise - finding analytical insights for senior stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of SEO, PPC methodologies and implementation.
- Team player with a strong desire to collaborate and contribute.
- Must be fluent in English.
Due to high volumes of applications MarcoPolo Learning cannot always commit to coming back to your application individually.